Effective Date: March 7, 2023
The terms “Sugardoh” or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to Sugardoh, Inc., the owner of the Services. The terms “you” or “your” refer to the user or viewer of the Services.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information from those who visit and interact with our Services. This information may include:
- full name, email address, physical address, and phone number;
- credit card and payment information; and
- interests, comments, requests, and other information you may offer.
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a customer, user, or visitor, and the requirements of then-applicable law (collectively, “Personal Information”). We may also automatically collect other information as you interact with the Services. We may collect and maintain device, browser, and operating system information, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Services visits, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as swipes, share lists, and recommendations). We also may automatically collect information from cookies that are placed throughout the Services. Generally, this information is collected in aggregate form, which means we cannot personally identify you through these mechanisms. We may also automatically collect other information as you interact with the Services. We may collect and maintain device, browser, and operating system information, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Services visits, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as swipes, share lists, and recommendations). We also may automatically collect information from cookies that are placed throughout the Services. Generally, this information is collected in aggregate form, which means we cannot personally identify you through these mechanisms.
The above information may also be collected by third-party service providers, such as Shopify/or any other Third Party Entity.
2. We collect certain information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
3. How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to facilitate the provision of your requested services, such as to fulfill orders. We also use this information to track user behavior, improve our products and services, communicate with you regarding the Services, and generate statistics and trend data for internal and external business purposes, such as marketing campaigns and social media advertising. We use this information to facilitate the provision of your requested services, such as to fulfill orders. We also use this information to track user behavior, improve our products and services, communicate with you regarding the Services, and generate statistics and trend data for internal and external business purposes, such as marketing campaigns and social media advertising.
4. Sharing your Personal Information
We do not share your information for commercial purposes. However, we may share your information in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform tasks on our behalf and that help us better provide our Services to you.
- To protect us, our users, or to law enforcement officials: We may share your information to comply with legal processes (including to comply with the law, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to respond to subpoenas, discovery requests, or similar legal processes or proceedings), cooperate with law enforcement or when we believe it is prudent to share information with legal authorities, and investigate and prevent fraud or imminent harm to you, our users, or to us. We may also share your information to ensure the security of our network and services.
- In the event of a business transfer: We may share your information with another entity as a result of a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or we go out of business. User information is generally considered an asset that is transferred in one of these types of corporate transactions.
- With your consent: We may also share your information in other circumstances when we have obtained your consent.
5. Consent to Data Processing in the United States
6. Third Parties
7. Behavioral Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
8. Google Analytics and Advertising
We use Google Analytics to better understand how users interact with the Platform. For information on Google Analytics’ information handling practices and how you can control the use of information sent to Google, please visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To disable Google Analytics, please download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On, which is available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. We may also utilize certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick or Google Dynamic Remarketing advertising cookie) together to inform, optimize, and display advertisements based on your past visits to the Platform. You may control your advertising preferences or opt out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at: https://google.com/ads/preferences or by visiting the NAI opt-out tool linked to above.
9. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
10. Your Rights
If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal information, you may submit a request to email@example.com. For more information or to see if these rights apply to you, please contact us. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
11. Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order information, including all provided Personal Information, for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The security of your information is important to us. We maintain various safeguards in order to keep your personal information safe. We always strive to do our best to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee that your information will always be secure. However, you can play your part in ensuring your information remains secure. You should never disclose your login credentials or personal information with anyone else, and you should keep such information in a safe and confidential manner. You should also adopt passwords that are hard to decipher and be sure to log out of your account whenever it is not being used by you. We will notify you, by email or through the Services, if we believe your information has been breached. Such notification will be made to you as soon as practically possible given our need to determine the scope of such breach and to comply with the needs of law enforcement. Please note that you transmit your personal information at your own risk and that we are not responsible for any deliberate or accidental circumvention of our privacy and security measures.
13. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The Services are intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13 years old. We do not target this Services to children under 13, and we do not intentionally collect any information from users under 13. If you become aware that your child has used the Services, and we may have personal information about a user under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may delete the information.
15. Supplemental Privacy Rights
16. Appealing Privacy Rights Decisions
Depending on your U.S. state residency, you may have the right to appeal a decision we have made in connection with your privacy rights request. To appeal a decision, please contact email@example.com. If you are unsatisfied with the way that we have handled your appeal, you may have the right to complain to your state’s Attorney General.
18. Contact Information