For my first-time sugar babies, you’re going to want this essential starter pack which includes application tools, pre-sugaring powder, and post-sugaring care. Having the right supplies by your side can save you from some very sticky situations.
NOTE: this does NOT include sugar paste. Please purchase that separately.
Your set includes:
Pre-Sugaring Body Powder - This homemade, talc-free drying powder helps your sugar paste adhere easily to your skin.
1 Reusable Applicator - The applicator is a great alternative to using your hand. It's easier to apply the sugar paste and prevents your hands from overheating the paste.
6 Cloth Reusable Strips - These six (6) reusable cloth strips give you a mess-free option for sugaring at home.
Post-Sugaring Calming Serum - Soothe your freshly sugared skin with this aloe-based calming serum. Think of it as a cool glass of water for your skin, reducing redness and protecting your skin from inflammation.
Facial Applicator - Use this handy tool to sugar smaller areas, like your mustache, sideburns, and unibrow.
crushed edible grains, wood flour, kaolin, sodium bicarbonate.
Organic Aloe Vera juice--99.75% Certified Organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture/USDA National Organic Program (NOP); Remaining 0.25% includes: Xanthan (plant-based thickener), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Ascorbic acid (preservative), Citric acid (pH stabilizer).